Sunday, July 4, 2010



I have just recently thrown together a cake for my 7 year old neice. Her birthday was June 30th. Due to conflicting activities in her family, she hasn't gotten even so much as a cupcake for her bday. So she stayed with us on Friday night while her parents went to Wisconsin. I didn't have time to start anything for her until Thursday night at like 1230am (so technically Friday morning). She likes Chocolate so I made her my chocolate cake and layered it with 2 layers, with buttercream frosting in between. Then buttercream on the outside and covered in MMF. She likes pink and yellow so I thought the pink, yellow and orange daisies would be really cute to add to it. Since it was just her and our 2 girls and us, I didn't make anything huge but enough that she could celebrate with us. Here it is!! Hope you enjoy looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment